Why the Hot Stamping of Italbond
We are among the few in Italy to be able to print single-image holograms in register.
An ancient stamping technique rich in added value.
This is the technique that most immediately evokes the idea of ennobling because it allows you to create graphics with a high visual impact. This finishing technique has its origins in the manual application of a gold leaf for decorative purposes. The hot stamping process is obtained through the application of metallized, holographic or neutral films on the predominantly paper-based support through the use of a cliché.
The main features of Hot Stamping.
We apply this technique in a workmanlike manner: the main characteristics of the foils are: long life and resistance to both chemical and mechanical agents with a final result of high artistic value.
- From packaging for the food
- high fashion and luxury sectors
- paper products for the point of sale
- promotional materials
- 2 platen type machines and 1 Bobst Vision Foil 104 H auto platen machine
- Min size 20 × 30 size max 80 × 120
- Registered holographic tape reading system
- Total production capacity 40,000 sheets / day
Metallic band and cliches.
- Shiny and satin gold
- silver Metallic and pastel colors
- Holographic patterns
- Holograms to be printed in register
- Cliches in copper, magnesium, brass
- Cliches with normal and micro-incision
- Paper / Card Type
- Max weight 500 gr / sqm, min 90 gr / sqm
- Hot stamping, embossing and multi-level bas-reliefs on coated or uncoated papers and cards
- Hot stamping on special papers, metallized papers, pvc and polypropylene
“Over the years Italbond has continued its growth path by increasing production capacity with the purchase of new machinery for higher formats to improve customer satisfaction, always paying great attention to quality.”
The experience in materials.
Chromatic variation of a print after lamination.
Chromatic variation of a print after lamination E’ un fenomeno fisico legato alle proprietà ...
Description of the films
Films description Traditionally the films we know come from oil processing. However, today ...
Recyclable in paper collection
Recyclability in paper collection - aticelca 501 evaluation method The primary objective for ...
Contattaci per il tuo progetto, consulenza gratuita.
Qualsiasi siano il tuo progetto o le tue idee, ti accompagniamo per definire insieme la soluzione tecnica ideale.